Silver Computer Consultants is a mobile computer business that provides training in your home in plain simple English.
We’ll help you master your tablet, smartphone device, and show you how to setup your computer.
We are an established computer training and support business and we work specifically with over 50’s, seniors and beginners helping them to become familiar with PC, Apple and Tablet Computers, iPad, Mobile Phones, Kindle and other readers, Digital TV and the latest technology. Our aim is to help you in a patient and personal way to gain a higher level of independence coming to terms with the modern digital world.
We make technology simple by not using popular jargon and explain things simply to allow you to explore the latest technology. We retain a team of technology instructors who bring with them practical experience as well as expertise to their work, through their knowledge of the latest technology.
Our Services Include
- Personal Assistance – We provide onsite training and support at your residence using your equipment and at times to suit you.
- Basic computer training for senior citizens.
- Basic Microsoft Office Training such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Basic security training such as using your antivirus, protecting your data or identity from computer hackers.
- Basic training for navigating with your smartphone, tablet such as iPad, Android.
- Computer training for beginners.
- Email and Internet setup Training.
- Lessons on how to safely back up your files to an external USB stick or Hard Drive or off-site using your Internet connection.
- Lessons setting up home wireless connection for your printer, smartphone, tablet and network. We’ll even show you how to print from your tablet or smartphone directly to your printer.
- Printer, webcam or other device setup training.
- Training on how to access music, books, videos and news on the Internet safely.
- Purchases Assistance – We come and discuss your needs and then if you want, go with you to the retailer and help you with getting the right price and equipment.
- Set Up Service – We set up your new equipment in your home and get it ready for your individual use.
How much does it cost?
If you are in Prince George’s County, MD, our hourly rates start at $50. Elsewhere in the DMV, since we are driving to you, rates will increase commensurately.