YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
THIS PAGE PROVIDES INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SCC COLLECTS AND HOW WE USE THAT INFORMATION.
Silver Computer Consultants (SCC) is an on site computer repair service located in Mitchellvile, MD. Any information obtained about any customer during the course of either business inquiry or during a service for that customer will be kept private and confidential. No information will be collected beyond what is necessary to accomplish the job at hand and to process payment upon job completion.
In any event, at no time will any of this information be shared with third parties with the exceptions noted above or where required by law.
No personal information will be sold or otherwise provided to third parties for the purpose of advertising or sales, either for money or uncompensated unless the expressed consent of the customer is obtained. We don’t share info. That is not how we make a living.
SCC might have occasion to collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including your IP address, counters, cookies, forms or email) that measures the number of site visitors, average time spent on the site and web pages visited to help us improve the content of our website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including our Information Request Form).
- Any other information that you send to SCC.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SCC might use your personal information to:
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Send to you products and services information or downloads that you request.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where SCC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in strict accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
To guarantee your privacy, SCC will not sell, lease, or rent any identifiable information collected from you intentionally to third-parties without your specific written permission.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SCC will only disclose your personal information if required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SCC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
UPDATES TO THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites. SCC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those websites.
E-mail: solutions AT JESilver Dot Com